Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome Dear Guests

Well, the guest list is complete, dear guests.  Congratulations for making the "A list".

As you may have guessed, I like to surround myself with fabulous, interesting people.  For many of us, Studio 54 was a place where our wildest dreams came true.  For others, you could only dream about getting past the velvet rope.  Some of you less fortunate, god forbid, may never have heard of Studio 54. I pity you.

Channeling the spirit of Steve Rubell, I've succeeded in creating an eclectic mix of guests.  Each of you is here for a very specific reason. Remember, just because you're on the list doesn't mean you'll get past the doorman.  I trust you'll be creative and resourceful if the need arises.

In the meantime, reacquaint yourself with the spectacle that was Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Um, I like disco and have an eight pack. I'm pretty sure that will get me in. No coke and other street drugs but I will rock your world baby

    ReplyDelete