I admit that my previous post was a bit misleading. I have no doubt that each of you will use your unique talents to make our much anticipated gathering a memorable one. Perhaps, even one we just might remember for the rest of our lives.
But that is not why you were chosen.
The real reason is that each of you has been hiding something about yourself from the world. For some of you, this is, shall we say a "recent development", while for others, it must seem like an eternity. I suspect for those of you who know me, it comes as no surprise that I simply adore a good secret. Those who don't, will soon find out. As you are about to learn, the only thing I love more than a good secret is revealing one.
Consider yourself forewarned...
Those interviewed have "held up" rather well given their drug and alcohol infested, sex driven lifestyles. Sign me up! - "L"
ReplyDelete